As a loving and protective father, our founder Nat Pennington is raising two strong women in the special community that is Humboldt County. Nat says when young women are raised to respect nature and take care of the people around them that they grow up strong and beautiful, especially when they help to farm the ganja. The Farmer’s Daughter strain is an homage to the young women who will hopefully carry the cannabis community into the future, fostering justice and equity. The strain yields unrivaled beauty when given the proper care and respect. Strong branching and growth doesn’t require overbearing support but will respond well to guidance from a knowledgeable hand who knows when to “just let the plant grow”. This is one of our new genetics that’s intended to help small farmers survive the tough times we’re seeing in the “free market”. With genetics like this we hope that a family farm can survive another season so farmers can grow with their daughters.
All seeds contain less than 0.2% THC and are compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill.
SATIVA (40% INDICA 60% SATIVA) | BURSTING WITH TERPENES | EXPLOSIVE, STURDY GROWTH | LEMON | LIME | DIESEL
FLOWERING TIME – 70 DAYS, October 10-25
- Indica/Sativa: 60% Sativa/40% Indica
- Smell: Gas, Lime, Diesel
- Flavors: Citrus, Grapefruit, Kush – Bursting With Terpenes
- Appearance: Frosty, bright green, lime green, towering, gigantic
- Effects: Colors brighter, energy enhancement, pain relief, elation, loss of time
- Harvest Planning: Sturdy, large, tall, 10 weeks, mid to late October
- Growth: Explosive, vigorous